Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who comes first Family or Career??

Today i am an engineer but after that what is next????
really a big question and this question always creates violence in my mind,lets think about this..
The parents of every child have some dreams for their children and i am sure while thinking about the future of any child his/her parents doesn't get selfish they just think the best for their child as my parents planned...its the grace of god that he has given me a life with world's best parents but i always think that "have i ever played my role for my parents" and the answer comes is "No".
Now just think why the answer is 'no' it could be yes???
I am the only son of my parents.
I leaved my home since i was 14 after that i have not turned back to home, i used to go home just for vacation, today i am 23 and now i am doing my work. as i am an engineer i cant live in my village and my father has his business so he cant leave the village..
While writing this i am thinking that why i am discussing family affairs then i think although its my family affair but its a general problem of most people so it should be discussed..
so the problem is why we choose our career knowing that its not a good deal at all??
when my father gets load in his business i don't bet there to help him, but when i have any problem he is always there for me.
when my mother gets ill i don't be with her to share her pain, but when i come across any tension she is always with me.
In exam time when i was in tension there was my mom to give me courage and i got good marks but i don't know when i helped my mom in her critical time.

I always try to be happy but in my heart there is a corner which always cry.

(Me with my mom and sis)

When i see outer world every one talk about money, packages, having the dream to work in big multinationals but i don't think about this my dream is somewhat different and i'll make it real.
i have a dream of making smiles rather than money, i just want to do something so that i can spread happiness and smiles..

I love my Grand ma, my mom, my dad and my sis...
hope god will give me enough strength to make smiles on your face.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yaar u are right
in making of our career we always forgot that we also had some responsibility for our family...
i think we all should think on this....

Anonymous said...

yes, same thing also occurred with me right now i m in indore and my mom is alone at home when i reached at my room i always think why should i came back to my room. My mom is waiting for me at my home and also a critical situation is she is alone she face many problem so i will try to be sattle in indore and get my mom there after.Its really a problem for a child from small city that he should chose his career or his family.In my views a good child is always been think of his parents and do things acc. to them.Because in this modern world only parents are been loyal to u.They are not aspecting any thing from u they always give things to u...Being a good child dont sacrfice u r carrer because if u r in good place ur parents is the only one who is really happy one.Every Parents have dreams in their eyes so fulfil their dreams and happy in every place.In this world we dont see God because every one has god in their home whose name is "Mom and Dad".Please reply on this comment that m I right or not.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yes gagan you are absolutely right dear..
parents are the substitute of god but unfortunately in this professional world every one has became professional..

If my this post makes some impact on the child of this modern society then i will feel my self as a true caring child.

Anonymous said...

Being professional but in front of other one not on our family..I just say one think when u r successful many people are with u.but when u r fail in any front only parents and our loving onces are with us......

Unknown said...

ya gagan thats why i always think from my heart for all close relation either its family or friendship.

And yes parents are the first priority in my life!!